C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:51:59 -0500
Or you can have parents who seem to not care.  I remember when I was in the
Navy and did a little experiment with my parents.  I think we went over 6
months without talking or writing to each other, even with them knowing my
phone number.  My Dad still doesn't understand why he should spend time with
his kids.  Benign neglect I guess.  Oh well....

Beth the OT