C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:42:20 -0500
Well, it seems that the drug companies were in such a hurry to get them to
market they did  shortcuts in the testings.  The drug companies stand to lose
millions of dollars in lost revenues and lawsuits and of course the costs of
prescriptions are just going to go up even more for us US residents.

I think we in the US are far too suit-happy but then the companies are so
money-hungry they essentially bring it on.

Kat