C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:45:15 -0400
We are moving in about 3 weeks to an apartment, so we can spend more time
looking for a house. We were already to stay here when a couple form Alaska
signed a contract to buy it Aug. 5th and want to close Aug. 31st -EEEKKK! I
think it will be a nice change to take care of a small place (and no mowing,
weeding etc. for Kyle for the 9 mos. we are there).
We are ready for the break!

i have been thinking about the smaller place, a condo or something permanaly
to get away from the mowing, weeding, ect. kyle let me know how this feels
for you.