C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:32:19 -0700
Ken,

I went by one of the TV's in the Student Union on campus that was tuned to
Faux News Channel, and that was what they were saying too.  I missed her
crying jag, but if that's happening now, I wonder what would hapen during
the general election if she were the candidate, or if she were elected?  How
would that be perceived by leaders in the middle
east (and no, I don't mean Ohio ;-{)} ).