C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:21:21 -0700
Thanks to netflix, i am getting to know a director named Mira Nair...
wonderful, thoughtful films, last time it was about a boy in India who got
caught stealing, and he goes to prison, and has a tragic life. This time
it's more fun, though reflects a system that was when kings ruled india.
It's called the kama sutra, defintely r rated. quite possibly the first
time in film you actually see hair on a woman's private parts. but that's
about all you see. Intriguing.  it's more about the relationships very
complex relationships than about the sex.

Kat, all you need to do is look at south africa to know exactly how awful
the british were in decades past.

How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!

The