C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:14:32 -0500
I like the idea.  I don't have time to read all the banter - or find which
threads are banter (since too many people change topics without changing
the Subject line) & delete them.   But I hate to leave the list, since I've
enjoyed & learned (esp. from my elders: Thanks, Bobby).   So taking that
traffic to another site would definitely lessen the traffic here.
BOB