C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:02:14 +0000
On Wednesday 29 Oct 2003 4:31 pm, you wrote:
> well hello folks
> my name is gary norris gray
> 50 year old .. african american, irish american,
>  and native american indian mixxed cultured
> living in northern california
> worked at center for independant living in berkeley, calif...
> work for the american league champion Oakland A's. baseball team
> hard core east coast person from new jersey
> love sports, politics, history, and woman..
> writer
> you can read some of my stuff on web site
> GIBBSMAGAZINE.COM
> under THE GRAYLINE
> thats me
> i have some radical view of the disabled movement so beware
>

> gary norris gray

Hi Gary,

49yr old, married, 3 (nearly) grown up kids, work for large Stockbroker in
London, Welsh, lapsed nihilist.

Loved the article on Patriot 2, unfortunately UK copied this legislation and
only today 10 people held without trial for last 2 years had a judicial
review turned down. (see <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3223595.stm> and
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1708097.stm>).

Look forward to sparring on your "radical" views.

Cheers

Deri

PS Can you configure Yahoo to NOT stick a 'Reply-To:' header in your posts (so
that replies default to going to the list (rather than you personally)).
(Kat, do you know how to turn this off?).