C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:26:58 -0800
Judi, I really have to remember you're talking about your son, since I'm
also named Dana. *grin*

I don't know if the pump would work for your son, since oral baclofen seems
to work. Does he have any side effects from it? I really like my pump,
except the spasming of my legs... but that could also be caused by the
extra 50 pounds I put on in the last 6 months. *sigh* Turn 35, and BLAM! I
have trouble with my weight. *sigh*

Dana
<http://danawheels.simplenet.com>