C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:09:35 -0400
I use the Calms Forte as a "natural calmative" during the day. It reduces
spasms. It also controls my arrhythymia. My heart goes out of whack if I've been
vacuuming, or standing too long prepping cookies (chocolate chip, anyone?). I
also use it as a sleep aid. In essence, it's a multi-purpose herbal preparation
with the effect of calming/relaxation, and sleep inducement. Magnesium is also
good to induce restful sleep.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier