C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:54:27 -0500
Hi, Betty

I finally got a chance to read through the articles on this site. Some I objected to but I wanted to say I was most impressed by the one on the Media representation of this case. Very interesting. Many points I had not considered before. I am sorry to say that I allowed my own personal perspectives, biases and assumptions to lead me to see this case mostly from one side. I am now not so convinced that Mr. Latimer is coming from the same way of thinking that I do / did. Still wouldn't want to pass judgement in this case.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing this information.

{{{hugs}}}

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/03/00 05:17AM >>>

The Axis Disability Rights Website is an excellent resource for information
about Tracy Latimer (and others, including Elizabeth Bouvier).  On their
homepage, scroll down to "Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide."  Under
that category you will find the "CCD (Council of Canadians with Disabilities)
Latimer Watch."  You will find what you are looking for and much more.

 <A HREF="http://normemma.com/">Axis Disability Rights Website</A>

 http://normemma.com

Betty