C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:29:35 -0400
Trisha,
    Schedule that appointment soon, because Amber's symptoms could indicate
the presence of uterine fibroid tumors, This type of tumor is benign, but
best caught early, as there are a number of treatment options for small
tumors. The large tumors can cause abdominal pain, anemia, bladder control
problems and are one of the primary causes of hysterectomy in this country.
Susan