C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:52:43 PDT
Dear Listmates,
I know I have not posted in quite a while but I have been preparing
for hip surgery.  It is tommorrow July 5th 2000 at 1:30 ET.  Please
know I will not be around for a while cause of a body cast.  My mother
will be reading the mail to me so I can communicate with you all.
I appreciate your love and support and I will be thinking of all
of you.

ATTENTION LISTOWNERS: please turn off my subscription from Wednesday
7/5/00 to sunday 7/9/00.  Please turn subscription back on Monday
7/10/00.  Thank you.

Adress for cards and correspondence:  (till 7/9)
David Ciotola
c/o Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital
University Hospitals of Cleveland
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland Ohio 44106-5000

AFTER 7/9 PLEASE MAIL TO: