C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:21:57 -0500
 Hey, y'all!  We're here in sunny EFF ELL AYY!  Burned to a crisp already.
Had a twenty mile backup on I-75 @ Valdosta Ga. :>(

Thanks for setting me nomail, Ken, although some stuff is still trickling
through (not dozens of msgs/day, though).

Freezing rain and 31 when we left Ohio, 87 in Punta Gorda today.  I could
get used to this right quick!  Fished w/Dad today, caught zip, but two
dolphin rode our bow wave.  Too cool!

Laura got me with an April Fool's joke by faking a call from our builder
that a frozen tree had fallen through the roof, leaving a gaping hole with
rain pouring through.  She WILL pay!

Take care!

K.