C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:36:03 -0400
We are so glad to have you back so we can personally send <<<<hugs>>>> and
warm fuzzies.  Realize that some of us realize all to well what you are
going through.  I've posted later than most because I found I had to work
through my own feelings first Jennifer.  What you are going through hit me
very personally.  Feel free to email me privately and talk anytime.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]