C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:40:56 -0400
My deepest regrets about your sister in law.  May her meds work and she
find serenity.

>I have known Mag, Joanne, Betty, Deri, Steve, Ken, Kyle, Mike and Bob
Hester for years. I may disagree with each one at sometime, but that
will not break the bonds of the comraderie I  have with everyone on this
list. We have to ask one monumentally important question: "How important
is itr anyway?"<

We do manage to get through misunderstandings eventually.   Either
through forgiveness or through time, most of us meet on the side of
friendship and camaraderie.

Right now ISM must take a Spring-Summer break.  There's affairs to be
put in order.  And life to be won a day at a time.  My way, of course,
for better and for worse.

Hugs,

Steve