C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:47:25 -0500
I think you guys have it all wrong.  I have seen "My Left Foot" (no
braces), "Passion Fish" (the only brace was a back brace that was on in
the first scene only), "When Billy Broke His Head" (no braces), "When You
Remember Me" (Fred Savage was in this one and the braces were either on or
off never showing how to put them on or get them off), and "Born on the
Forth of July" (the braces were either on or off never showing how to put
them on or get them off).  On the other hand "When You Remember Me" and
"Born on the Forth of July", both movies showed a lot about
catederization.  I want to know why this is and about movies that show
about putting braces on and off.

Chester Worwa