C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:53:22 +0000
On Monday 08 December 2008 18:31:02 Kendall D. Corbett wrote:
> apparently
> specifically with the I-Phone

That's the bit I don't get. I assume the "interference" is due to RF leakage,
but the innards of an I-Phone is substantially similar to all other cell
phones. Running with Arm chips (as do many mobile devices), it is only the
software which makes I-Phone "different".

There are FCC rules on RF leakage, so I would suspect a problem with this
particular phone (or this particular shunt), rather than a generic
I-Phone "problem".

Cheers

Deri