C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 10:43:30 -0700
well the article said if there were significant melting. and the warming they expected did not happen so i'd take it to be opposite of your conclusion. less warming will mean less melting.

the line that is most telling is : "The gap between prediction and reality seemed to be caused by the models overestimating the amount of water vapor in the Antarctic atmosphere." they are over estimating data in the models. that is a  key. the models they are using for all of this doomsday predict is estimates and not actual data.

in 1984 they were giving global warming doomsday predictions that the world only had 20 years, (after preditions of an coming ice age in the 70's i might add) come and gone and they are giving the same predictions. and now  we have actual data that the earth has not warmed in the past 7 years and some preditions of a cooling cycle ranging from 7-12 years depending on which predictors you wish to quote. there is hardly a really good record of climate predictions imo. and despite just plain missing they go on to continue to predict doom.

the U.S. is doing better in reduction of pollution than your post would have is to believe.

  however on the chance to vote for a greenie, there is not much chance to miss this time around.