C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:28:28 -0500
Politicians eat their young...

It just slays me that we the very same people who, during the run-up to
the primaries, would claim a candidate slept with their mother and
cousin simultaneously and then (after they've lost the primary, of
course) would campaign for the same individual and claim the candidate
is the greatest national leader since Washington.

"It's just business...", Private Joker, "Full Metal Jacket"