C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:27:27 -0400
HeHe.  As nekkid as we can take 'em!  Sorry we missed too.  Rib's
lovely, lucky guy!  We'll catch up.  Fur sure!
Delighted all's ok at Cleveland Land.  Conversation went just fine,
though interrupted by my getting another call...

Neckage, pain, and sensory flux in legs consistently decently diminished
since sometime Jan.  Now, to slowly build strength, improve walking,
range of motion and activities.

My thanks to Betty for linkage.