C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:57:29 -0400
Hi Kyle,

  Okay, your point is valid. They miss the logic of when one of AB's have major medical problems it also drives up the rates. They also have silly problems like sports injuries that require stuff. When are folks going to get that medical  needs are one of those unpredictable factors?  I just had to had to put out $8,000 to fix the teeth where broken when I fell down the stairs. Prior to that my teeth required no dental stuff. And I had I not somersaulted down the stairs they would still be fine.  And of course we don't have dental care. Just get rid of the bad stuff. The people who really matter aren't going to care about the vanity stuff anyway. Lets face it it all goes as we age.

                                    Trisha