C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:52:39 -0400
Nothing like a true flip to reality!

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Barber, Kenneth L.
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 10:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: big coin with roosevelt in wheel chair

i just came in from a coin cllub meeting. someone had donated a coin
from
western samoa that is about the size of an old american silver dollar.
it
was commemorative of FDR. IT PORTRAYED IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I had to buy
that
one in our charity auction. it is a very nice looking coin and even
though i
am not a foriegn coin collector, i had never seen a coin with FDR in his
wheel chair.
  maybe not exciting to most but, to me it is nice to see coins and
things
of this nature actualy catch up with history.