C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:20:50 -0500
I am on several listservs on multiple servers

Yahoo,topica here,

EVERY  one of them goes through EXAACTLY this kind of "melt down fom
time-to-time regrettably for those who are frozen out.

If we move lists you will NOT  avoid what just happened.

Just work with the server admins as you have been doing and I assure you
if they are worth their salt.........................

We will unfreeze everyone as kj has been,

Anyhoo that's my 2¢ worth:)