C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:40:36 -0500
Yeah, I heard the Fair Trade Coffee initiative didn't go through; can't say
I'm sorry as that's for the consumers themselves to decide, I feel.  The
consumers should be allowed to have a choice of whether they want to buy Fair
Trade coffee or not; that's principle of capitalism and markets.

I do wish we had touch-screen voting here, I loathe poking that little stylus
into the holes as I'm always suspicious that maybe I punched the wrong hole,
or that the chads aren't punched out all the way.  But try convincing the
local Board of Elections to spend the $$ when the budget is so severely cut.

Kat