C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:55:54 -0500
The point is, the US can no longer all all the shot in a global economy.  The
Europeans don't need the US as an major importer - they can export to China
or Japan, or even India.  China and India are poised to become the next major
global economic powers. especially China.  China has signed the Kyoto
agreement and the US has not.  If the European Union makes it a requirement
to adhere to the Kyoto agreement for contractural agreements in trade, who do
you think they will choose - the US or China?

As I have asserted before, the US cannot afford to be the odd one out.

I'd like to hear what our members from other countries think about this.

Kat