C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:22:33 -0500
no, lets enforce the laws we have. there are several thousand people who
tried t o get guns that background cheks caught. it brock the law for these
criminals to try to buy a gun. the clintoon administration prosecuted 13.

but, lets not be panic stampeded by the media into ignoring the constitution
of the united states. the all the first 10 amendments are the bill of
rights, not the first 10 minus whatever the media wants to pull out of the
document. you that live in the washinton area go down and read the origional
and see what it says.

  what part of "shall not infrienge" (sp)  do we not understand?