C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Norris Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:01:33 -0700
hi,
i'm going to see the moore film
just to see what he is saying
and how close it comes to my belief ..
we are at war in the united states
the battle for americans will
and if the wrong team loses this battle in nov. it
could mean the end of the united states as we know it
today..
i dont like kerry
i hate bush because he is so dividing
for african americans we have so many other issues to deal with
not war in iraq

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Kat,

I wonder why we went to Iraq, which in my opinion diverted resources from
them hunt for bin Laden. The reason we went there is spelled O I L!
Haliburton is getting the lion's share of contracts. Now it is a guerrilla war and is
very ugly. I despise Michael Moore and wouldn't pay to see that movie.

Bobby
As much as I loathe Michael Moore, I do plan
> to go to Greensboro to see his film, Farhenheit
> 9/11. Anyone else going to see that film?

THAT IS THE GRAYLINE!!!!
gary norris gray
FIGHT THE POWER