C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:02:26 EST
ow....ow ...OW.....OWWWWW!!!!!

It loses the meaning in typing.  In Cleveland, there was a show called "The
Ghoul".  something like Mystery Science Theater 3000.  B-movies and Godzilla
films.  There was always that sound when someone was eaten by a monster,
blown up, or hurt in anyway that could be shown on TV...  That just brought
back some of my childhood memories of pre-cable generation TV.

They're coming to take me away.  HA HA   They're coming to take me away HO HO
HEE HEE  HA HA.... With trees and flowers and chirping

Bobby, seriously, I understand the pain

Michael Jeffries.AIM and Yahoo! ID  MJeff25916
ICQ# 53522767