C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:44:03 EST
Hi everyone-

Well, feeling a tiny bit more rested now, although still exausted.  I lucked
out yesterday at OLD NAVY and found the hat, scarf and gloves I was looking
for as well as the work out pants.  My mom has to take up the pants as they
are too long of course.

My brother has been home since the 17 of Dec. -- he is 30 and a PhD canidit
in English--and all of us have been running around non stop with all the
holidays.  His girl freind is flying in from the "Windy City" tomarow and so
we have been getting redy for her arivel.  I gave our dogs a bath this
afternoon.  What a mess!  We have 2 greyhounds who hate water.  I got soked.
The bathroom has watter all over the floor.

Meen while in between all of this I have been packing and sending things up
to Idaho.  I am leaving the 6th of Jan for Idaho but am coming back home for
spring break.  Don't worry I will have AOL at my new apartment and I will be
online and on the mailing lists just like always.  I could never be with out
all of you guys and gals.  I will e-mail you all of course when i get up
there and tell you all about my new appartment and school and such.  I just
baught a new camara and I am planning on getting some pictures posted on the
web of me in my new place which I am shure that you will all love to see.

Had a lovly christmess.  I got alot of stuff for my new appartemnt which I am
trying to do in a route 66/50's/diner theme.  I got some good grips cooking
utincles and pots and pans, as well as the 2nd set of the all creatures great
and small vedios--I just love James Harriott.  Oh and my grand mother got me
an I Love Lucy throw which goes perfectly with the 50's theme don;t you think.

Well anyway just thought I would let you all know how things are going.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html