C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:28:51 -0800
At 03:28 PM 2/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>        I have AOL and I have had trouble staying online all weekend. I don't
>know if it's just me or if other people who are on AOL are having this
>problem too. Yesterday I couldn't access the Internet, but I was able to
>check my e-mail. I hope I don't have trouble staying on line tomorrow. Is
>anyone else having this problem?

AOL always had that problem.  There is a program call StayOn.  Supposedly
it will keep your connection alive.

http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=000FKI

I don't know if it actually work or not.  I haven't use a 56k modem in over
a year ever since I got DSL install in the house.  It's worth every
penny.  I'm connected all the time at T1 speed.  I'm very happy.  If you
can afford DSL or Cable access, go for it.  It make a world of
difference.  I pay $50 a month for DSL through the phone company.

Toobs