C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:51:44 -0700
i never got them to let me get in a G.I. Joe outfit. i
guess things have changed.
well, the neuro is just a visit. i'll get a decision
from her on the mri or scans. my med plan is screwy.
if she wants to have a scan or mri, then i have to go
back to the gp and he'll order the test. one could
very well die waiting to get through it all.