C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 07:55:03 -0400
Pardon the intrusion.  I'm taking the moment that Betty's chaperoning
Joy (or is that reversed?) to say that I find Joy to be exceptional:
reasonable, intelligent, informed, articulate, clear thinking, poised.

As someone nearing sixty I'm much comforted knowing that at sixteen
Joy's brilliance shines in a future that mortality won't allow me.

S.