C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 15:53:38 EDT
In a message dated 05/29/2000 2:42:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Some people think I'm dumb here on the Internet.

I don't know about them Kathy, but I don't think you're dumb.  I think anyone
who makes and sells her own greeting cards must be pretty smart.  I'll bet
you are very creative.  It's also hard to cope in spite of depression.  My
sister committed suicide after a number of failed attempts many years ago;
she had depression that was never treated.  Suffice it to say that you have a
special place in my heart.

I hope as time goes on, you will feel better and better about the fact that
you have CP.  We only have this one life here on planet earth, so we've just
got to make the best of things, you and I.

If you keep climbing the mountain, I'll keep climbing and one day we'll meet
at the top!

Sorry your computer crashed -- yukko!

Betty