C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:15:45 -0500
Mentally, yes.  All of the lists I'm on seem a bit quiet.  Nothing to report
here, the weather finally is typical for this time of year, nice, cool,
quiet.  Been busy Fall cleaning since school is done.  Boy, am I pack rat.
Cats- healthy.  Started the dog on glucosimine and seeing improvement in her
hips.
And yes, Bobby, I am getting better at admitting it, we're going to adopt.
Starting with the new year, we are going to actively start the adoption
process.  Right now I'm gathering information.

Beth T the OT

Subject: What's up

I have never seen this list so quiet. Is everyone on holiday already?

Bobby