C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:09:10 -0400
Hi Kendall,

  Yes, one of the Generals did - he was 2 star and had been on the command staff in Iraq, and they offered him a 3rd star and being second in command in Iraq and he said not if he had to work with Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld mirco manages them and runs the war. The Generals need to be doing that - thats why they have umteen levels of command before they are a general and go to war college and all that other good stuff. When the civilians try to run wars they lose - just look at Hilter and his Generals, and why they lost. Here's an article I read this morning.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12335719/site/newsweek/

                   Trisha