C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:44:48 EST
Hi Richard

CPIC is located at the following url:

http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

By the way I just updated CPIC on the 6th of Feb.

Anee

In a message dated 2/6/00 8:47:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< From: [log in to unmask]

 After almost a year of slacking off Im FINALLY redoing my web page. Im
 cuttently working on the CP part of my web page so im asking people for as
 many of their web pages as possible.

 Anee I think I may have your page on my main site can you send me a link

 that goes for anyone else

 PS im doing my page off mine so it wont be changed for a few days >>