C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christian Généreux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:23:14 -0500
Hi folks !

Happy new millenium to all and hope that the new year will be good for all
of you...

My name is Christian from Montreal and I am on the list for many month but I
lurk most of the time. Today, I would have something to ask you guys. Do
someone have heard of Mrs Earl Carlson ? A man with cp an who wrote Born
that way in the 40's.  He was born in 1897 and I don't know when does he
died. I would be happy  to know how does he finish his live, when he died
and so.

Hope to heard form you soon

Christian Généreux