C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:11:19 -0400
I've got this one, too, but you're right, it's not as funny as the others;
however it does kind of tie up all the story lines together and brings them to
a conclusion.  The only reason I got it was for Colin Firth, who plays
Shakespeare in this.

I thought the humour was a bit forced and the writing a bit tired, to be
honest.  It was as if Richard Curtis was in a hurry when he wrote the script
(he probably was working on either 'Notting Hill' or 'Bridget Jones's Diary'
at the time.)

Kat