C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:22:50 -0400
And I'll make things EVEN MORE FUN  on the revenge track.

It MIGHT  be............... you will make things easier for him too.
POST  ergo assessment.

YET ................If this clown thinks that  you have it "made because
you are WHEELED...................

WELL THAT KING OF BRAIN DAMAGE    he  he  hee

Can only be resolved w 24/7 in a chair with your PHYS limits

 FOR A MONTH.

THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS DILLOUSIONAL FANTASIES OF WHEELCHAIRS fast.