C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:06:57 -0400
Then there's the slippery slope of, "who determines if a person's quality of
life is mediocre?"    A doctor could look at Case, for example, and say his
quality of life isn't good, and have him "euthanized."   It has happened
before, in the little Holocaust. Nazi Germany euthanized (murdered) more
than 600,000 people just like us, in the T4 program.   Please don't go down
that slide.