C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:37:38 EDT
In a message dated 05/17/2000 11:23:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Root canal would be easier.

No. 10 takes a 20 mm file.  That's how fresh my last RCT memory is.

 Btw did you get my Rachel Carson post?  Acknowledgement would be
 appreciated.  Then, you can't acknowledge what you didn't notice.

I have just looked in everything and can't find it.  I try to be careful with
e-mail but maybe I goofed someplace.  I didn't mean to blow you off though --
swear!

 Betty, anybody ever indicate you seem to spin like a wind chime?

Actually no one every haz.  What's your definition of "spin," O mighty S. Is
it considered favorable to be saddled with this distinction?