C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:26:14 -0500
 she is the boss. actually she is part corgi and they have this instint to
keep or try to keep everyone in one place so they can do their job of
protecting. the computer room is not the room she likes to herd us to.
either our bedroom or living room is where she wants every one to be. i have
a friend with a corgi and his is just as strange as mine.