C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:25:53 -0500
beagles are hunters by nature. used in the old south for hunting the wiley
rabbit.

they are today though more pets. well know as being clean and good with
kids.

you know, i have always wanted to own a huge dog just so if some one ask
"does he like kids?" i could use the snippy reply, "sure, he eat 3 for
breakfast this morning."  i could just see the expressions on the faces.