C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 12:44:31 -0600
Linda,

There's all sorts of adaptive baby care equipment out there.  Beth
mentioned the folks at Through the Looking Glass, and they are great!
Here's their web address: http://lookingglass.org/index.php

Janet and I contacted them as soon as we found out we were pregnant, and
one of the OT's, Judi Rogers, who has a disability herself wrote a book
for expectant mothers with disabilities that we read.  It's great!  You
can find it and a lot of other info on the web site.

Kendall and Janet Corbett (both 44, both with CP)