C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:50:58 EST
In a message dated 3/16/00 3:58:09 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< now i have to visit memphis to get you to give me a taste o  those
delights.
i will eat anything that don't bite me, but, i like to know that it ios
prepared by an expert. don't want to decide i like or don't like something
unless i know it is prepared in the way it should be.  bbq ed "possum on the
half shell", sounds interesting. so does the diamond back.

Ken,

    We're in Memphis where they barbeque like the rest of the South except
for one place called the Cozy Corner in a strip mall that was burned during
the '68 riots. Raymond. the 400 lb owner and cook barbeques bologna, Cornish
Hen and sausage. It's the only place in Memphis I have found and very few
persons of the Caucasian persuasion go there, so in a sense it is pristine.
The momma there is a devoted Christian lady and it is a wonderful family
atmosphere once you get inside.

I took my mob realted brother-in-law there and he and Raymond had a good ol'
time.
Raymond was stationed in Denver and went to Pueblo where my brother-in-law is
from and knows the "Sicilian" part of Pueblo.

Bobby