C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:27:07 EST
Hi, all. I know it's been centuries since I have posted. For those  who don't
remember me my name is CJ or Christina. I'm 23 yrs old and have  Spastic
Diplegia Cerebral Palsy, sever undiagnosed migrane disorder, RSD, OCD  and on and
on.

I'm about to start my 3rd semester at college going for a  degree in Early
care special education with the goal of being a developmental  therapist. Like
many kids with disabilities the journey is draining  on  self esteem and the
belief in your ability to  overcome. I have always known that I wanted to work
with disabled kids and teach  them to believe in themselves and overcome
obstacles.

I have put a special auction up on ebay that I am hoping people  will bid on
and spread the word about. My hope is to put any money raised into  getting a
disabled accessible van so that I can use it to help some of these  kids get
to social gatherings and be able to get myself to and from school as  well.
Lack of transportation for wheelchairs is a huge social barrier.

I'm asking for you to look at the auction and if you can't donate  or don't
want too at least pass the link along and help keep hope alive. Thank  you

_eBay  item 5949099991 (Ends Jan-19-05 17:09:17 PST) - Help spread HOPE and a
Share  bear Care Bear_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5949099991)

CJ aka Christina Jo
"Blood to blood I summon thee. Bring back the power  of three!" ~Piper
"Charmed Again"

Believer  in the only TRUE power of 3... LOVE, COMPASSION, STRENGTH