C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:42:07 -0400
Hi Anee,

  Sorry to hear about your bronchitis. Not fun.  I encourage you to get yourself
to the health food store and get some respiractin (herbal bronchitis relief).
That stuff is amazing. Also if the doc has you on abts and they don't work, have
him rx Zithromax - that's the caddy of abts for soft tissue infections.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier