C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:52:19 -0500
Thought that some of you might have an interest in reading this.

Anthony

--
Diane N. Bryen, Ph.D.
Professor and Executive Director

Partner in the RERC on Augmentative Communication funded by NIDRR
http://www.aac-rerc.com

                 ************************************

The vision of the Institute on Disabilities/UAP is that there will be
a society where all people of diverse cultures and abilities are
included, recognizing that we all are interdependent and bring gifts
and talents.

                        Quote to remember:

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of
great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."  -Dante-

Visit the ACOLUG home page at:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/acolug

Please remember that all messages posted to ACOLUG are public, and copies of
them remain on-line as a permanent part of the ACOLUG archives (
http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/acolug.html ).