C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:34:44 -0400
I guess it was a mixed blessing that our elder sibs didn't take our CP into
account when they were pounding the living bejabbers out of us.  I was
talking to my dad about this same issue during my last visit to Fla.  He
said, "Well, it taught you to be tough, didn't it?"  I replied, "No, it
taught me the finer points of revenge."  He said I was a bitter man.
Imagine that! ;>)