C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 05:32:05 -0500
Hi all!!

Hope you're all doing well.  I know its been a while since I
posted here, but I keep up with the list, and am very much still
here!!

So I'm looking for information on a film and don't have much to
go on.  But here's what I have, and I hope you film buffs can
fill the rest in.  It was possibly made sometime in the last 5
years.  It might have been made in Austria.  It was the story of
a disabled woman, and I think she played her self.  I know she
was married or planing on getting married.  Possibly to a non
disabled man.  It may have been a very intimate portrait of her
life, may have focused on issues around sexuality and disability.

So assuming someone out there knows what it is, I need to know if
there's anywhere I can get it here in the US.  Also, someone told
me that videos from Austria are formatted different then here.
Is this true and if so, even if I found it somewhere would it
work in my VCR?

Thanks in advance for your help, and hope you all have a greaaaat
spring and summer!!

See ya-Gary